A Message From Life Skills Autism Academy
We will continue to keep our families and employees informed as the situation evolves.
At Life Skills Autism Academy, we understand the important role vaccines play in helping build defenses against COVID-19. If you're interested in learning more about the vaccine and where to find a clinic near you, visit: https://vaccinefinder.org/search/
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- Transitioning to In-Home Services For families interested in moving to an in-home service model, we are working to accommodate transitioning services. With families moving to in-home services, the capacities of our centers are decreasing, allowing for more social distancing opportunities
- Employee Health Screenings All employees will be required to complete a health screening and have there temperature checked prior to entering the center. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home.
- Additional Cleanings In addition to our regularly scheduled cleanings, we are implementing more cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day.
- Social Distancing We are practicing social distancing by working with our payors to increase the usage of Telesupervision services for our BCBAs. We are also working on methods to allow for in-home services to limit social interactions.
- Regular Employee Reminders We are sending ongoing reminders to our employees to follow proper protocol and alert us immediately if they are feeling ill, have recently come in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or have recently traveled to an affected area.